"Premium Ultimate" is a recent addition to our stable and has been
an unqualified success. It is one of our best curtain
As with its higher spec "brother" it is made with high
quality yarns to our own exacting specifications and produced on the latest
Swiss-made narrow fabric looms and finished, inspected and packed by hand.
tape is unsurpassed for consistency and quality.
- Three rows of high density woven pockets made to the maximum depth that
will accept a standard curtain hook
- Three high quality draw cords that run through specially designed tubes
- Designed to provide exactly 2.5 x fullness with a well proportioned deep
"D" style pencil pleat
- High quality fibrillated weft yarn gives a stiff enough heading to
stand upright whichever row of pockets are used and yet flexible enough to
permit easy pleating.
- Heat finished to ensure the product will not shrink significantly when washed.
- Available in either 50m retail style dispensing cartons or 500m layered
- Woven pocket tapes hold the hooks firmly in place with minimum sag,
greater width in the pocket means more strength
- High quality "stretch" draw cords run through tubes are easy to pleat and
will stop pleating
when the specified fullness is reached. This stops the pleats from
spreading or bunching and three well spaced cords keep the pleats upright.
The "D" pleat creates an even and balanced space between each pleat to
create a luxurious effect on all weights of fabric.
- 2.5 fullness means less fabric is needed to create the full effect.
Tapes requiring 3 x fullness need 20% more fabric and are therefore more
- Fibrillated yarns are easier to work with and are cheaper than
monofilaments so the end product can be made more reliably and cheaply.
Historically fibrillated yarns have been used on cheaper tapes but the high
warp and weft density of this product actually gives a product that looks at
least as good as Platinum. For heavier curtains we would always recommend
Platinum Ultimate but in most cases this product
will give you astonishing results.